Bad Experience with Haus of Adams

Had the absolute WORST experience with this designer.First time was a charm so we re-hired her to do our other website .

This time was an absolute a NIGHTMARE. I should end there, but can't. We hired Frances of Haus of Adams to revamp our website and asked her if she knew how to use PageCloud Platform. She said the learning curb should be short.

Days turned into weeks and she came back asking if she could go back to our old platform on Squarespace. Since we'd lost so much time we agreed to stay on Square. Each day I tracked the progress and saw approximately 20 of the work required being done, some days 0. Each time I checked in I would send her a comment.

Time was ticking she missed our first, second and third deadlines, having us at meeting going to the website (BASED ON HER I WON'T LET YOU DOWN PROMISES) just to find serious errors. 2 whole pages of last years information, which was clearly visible 2015 "locations" and 2015 Submissions. In her haste she pulled other pages that were dormant and just stuck them in to look finished. Finally the last meeting, I discovered that she'd made the pages LIVE without notice to us.

We looked unprofessional and lost 2 sponsors to say the least and received 147 messages that the site was wrong. After going live, she said I'll keep you posted. I changed the password the same night, corrected the pages and waited one full week and reached out. "Hey I thought you were supposed to keep us posted." I then proceeded to tell her what she'd done.

Oh you changed the password...YEAH, WE CHANGED THE PASSWORD 1 week ago. You'd known that if you were actively working on our project. Finally, we asked for a refund because she did not do anything acceptable, nor meet any deadlines, nor was aware that she'd made serious mistakes that put our business in jeopardy. It's been 2 weeks and she has not replied back, nor refunded our money.

What she did do is tell me a littnany of excuses about her apt being repaired and it going beyond time, and this and that. Simply put, not your clients problem. And finally if you are over your head, say so, communicate with your client, offer them options....DO NOT LEAVE THEM HANGING. I am extremely disappointed with Frances, because I believed we had a working relationship, having done work for me from Fiverr, then our Mailchimp, to our other website.

THIS TIME, SHE DROPPED THE BALL AND TUCKED HER HEAD BENEATH HER *** AND DISAPPEARED.S A D D D D D D D to say the least Unprofessional to say the most.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Haus Of Adams Website Design
Review category
Web design
review #792183 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Haus Of Adams? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.