Bad Experience with Haus of Adams
Had the absolute WORST experience with this designer.First time was a charm so we re-hired her to do our other website .
This time was an absolute a NIGHTMARE. I should end there, but can't. We hired Frances of Haus of Adams to revamp our website and asked her if she knew how to use PageCloud Platform. She said the learning curb should be short.
Days turned into weeks and she came back asking if she could go back to our old platform on Squarespace. Since we'd lost so much time we agreed to stay on Square. Each day I tracked the progress and saw approximately 20 of the work required being done, some days 0. Each time I checked in I would send her a comment.
Time was ticking she missed our first, second and third deadlines, having us at meeting going to the website (BASED ON HER I WON'T LET YOU DOWN PROMISES) just to find serious errors. 2 whole pages of last years information, which was clearly visible 2015 "locations" and 2015 Submissions. In her haste she pulled other pages that were dormant and just stuck them in to look finished. Finally the last meeting, I discovered that she'd made the pages LIVE without notice to us.
We looked unprofessional and lost 2 sponsors to say the least and received 147 messages that the site was wrong. After going live, she said I'll keep you posted. I changed the password the same night, corrected the pages and waited one full week and reached out. "Hey I thought you were supposed to keep us posted." I then proceeded to tell her what she'd done.
Oh you changed the password...YEAH, WE CHANGED THE PASSWORD 1 week ago. You'd known that if you were actively working on our project. Finally, we asked for a refund because she did not do anything acceptable, nor meet any deadlines, nor was aware that she'd made serious mistakes that put our business in jeopardy. It's been 2 weeks and she has not replied back, nor refunded our money.
What she did do is tell me a littnany of excuses about her apt being repaired and it going beyond time, and this and that. Simply put, not your clients problem. And finally if you are over your head, say so, communicate with your client, offer them options....DO NOT LEAVE THEM HANGING. I am extremely disappointed with Frances, because I believed we had a working relationship, having done work for me from Fiverr, then our Mailchimp, to our other website.
THIS TIME, SHE DROPPED THE BALL AND TUCKED HER HEAD BENEATH HER *** AND DISAPPEARED.S A D D D D D D D to say the least Unprofessional to say the most.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Would not refund
- Stopped communicating
- Published website with 2 pages of bad info
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Haus Of Adams Website Design
- Review category
- Web design
You May Also Like
- "The company has charged Rs 2000/- around 3 years ago for making website through Mr,Kunal Chabra but till date no website has been created.the picuure of bill having kunal signature..."
- "Business Pro Designs contacted me with regard to making my website user friendly for Notepads, Android phones and in general, Smart Phone capable. They even went so far as to..."
- "Samad Aghaei web designer is a scam. He tricks people that he is a freelance web designer—- presented us the websites that he (allegedly) designed and created himself, and assured..."
- " I have sought services from Theratorials/Urbane Academics since the beginning of Nov. and after playing cat and mouse over email finally get the owner by the name of Nzingha..."
- "I did purchase this computer, and my son missed his plane because they thought is was a bomb. He had to fill out a 20 page document explaining where, when..."
- "They put up zoolander instea of zootopiaThere's so many kids here. The trailers was inoperate for kids. And the first seen was when somone got shot and all..."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."